An emerging biotech with transformative potentialAbout us
Anocca is a privately held Swedish biotechnology company founded in 2014 with the mission to establish a unique technology platform for analysis of T-cell biology to unlock the therapeutic potential of T-cell immunity.
Anocca’s technologies enable the highly precise and efficient analysis of T-cell biology required to deliver a range of therapeutics that specifically harness or manipulate T-cell immunity in a number of disease areas. With a focus on delivering TCR-modified T-cell therapies (TCR-T) in oncology, Anocca is rapidly progressing a pipeline of novel T-cell therapies towards clinical trials utilizing our own manufacturing capabilities.
Anocca’s powerful technologies are also being deployed to develop a range of novel therapeutic and prophylactic products in oncology, infectious disease and autoimmunity.
Anocca’s leadership represents diverse backgrounds and experience. Together, the Management team and Board of Directors, with collective experience from the pharmaceutical, engineering and finance sectors, along with deep scientific knowledge and business acumen, are taking the company to the next stage in its development.
Anocca is a vibrant and energetic company offering a stimulating environment with opportunities for growth and career development. We are constantly seeking new talent to join our team. Job postings are listed here and if not, and you are interested in working with us, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we contact candidates that we would like to invite for an interview within 3 weeks after the advertisement has closed. Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
Senior Mass Spectrometry Specialist
We are looking for an experienced peptide mass spectrometry specialist. You will be involved in a range of research projects with state-of-the-art equipment. You will work within a team of cell biologists, informatics specialists and mass spectrometry specialists who together drive the development and application of our novel approach to immunopeptidomics.
We expect that you have a PhD and a few years of relevant high-quality experience – but we are more interested in finding the right person. You must have excellent English communication skills, knowledge of relevant research techniques and ability to analyse and summarise data. You must be capable of working as part of a team but should also demonstrate initiative to drive projects forward.
What we are looking for
- PhD, preferably with several years of relevant post-doctoral experience. MSc candidates with exceptional track records can be considered.
- Direct and relevant technical expertise in peptide UPLC and mass spectrometry using Thermo and/or Bruker instrumentation.
- Track record of successful method development, application and integration into downstream analytical and upstream preparative processes.
- Track record of successfully designing and integrating mass spectrometry analyses within larger experimental designs
- Goal orientated with a focus on proficiency and attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to write documentation
- Fluent written and spoken English